Hi, I'm Sharaé
I'm a woman of many talents. One day you'll catch me singing my heart out on stage (well pre-covid), the next I'm smiling in front of a camera, and the day after that I'm working behind a desk writing a grant proposal. Some may call me a Jane of all trades, but I call it using all the gifts and opportunities God's provided me. And that's why I've decided to add blogging to the list of things I do. I've seen a lot, learned a lot, and I think its finally time to share that with others. So glad you've joined me on this journey!
So let's start with...
Ten Things About Me
1. I'm a Southern Belle living in a Harlem World.
2. I love to travel! I've been to 13 countries so far
3. I started my career in finance. Can you believe it?
4. Singing makes my heart happy
5. I take self-care seriously
6. I love a cute dress. Super easy, classy - what's not to love?!
7. Leading by example is a life goal. If I can do it, so can you!
8. I have the most amazing support system. Love y'all!
9. I love roller coasters
10. Corny jokes are my favorite. Knock, knock...
What's In Store?
You're going to get a range of topics on this blog – from what I learned working in finance to my self-care essentials to traveling in 2021 and everything in between. I've been on a journey to joyful and intentional living and I want to help you on yours!
Until then, I'll leave you with Webster's definition of JOY which we'll unpack in my next post.
Joy | /joi/ noun | the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires; delight
Keep smiling & keep shining,
Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Heels: Sam Edelman